Terms and conditions: these conditions apply to use of the Ultimate Gift Card for Her (gift card), issued by Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 84 123 251 703. If you gift this card to another person, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. NSW law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at any David Jones, Bras N Things, Seed, Lorna Jane, L’Occitane and Napoleon Perdis store in Australia with “EFTPOS” facilities who accept the gift card, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase. The Ultimate Gift Card for Her cannot be redeemed online.
- These are terms & conditions that apply to use of the Ultimate Gift Card for Her. Users of the Ultimate Gift Card for Her accept these conditions of use.
- The Ultimate Gift Cards for Her are not registered to any user. Consequently anyone in possession of the Card may use it. Any use of the Card is deemed to be made by the cardholder. So keep your Card in a secure place. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Cards will not be replaced. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 882 590. We may be able to stop the gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
- To use your Ultimate Gift Card for Her: Swipe the gift card, select “Savings” and then enter the PIN on the back of the gift card.
- The Ultimate Gift Card for Her cannot be redeemed online, for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Cash will not be given for any unused amount. The Ultimate Gift Card For Her is only redeemable at the participating retailer’s own stores and not at any concession or third party stockist stores.
- Cards expire at the end of the month which is three (3) years after the month of Activation which can be checked at here. Cards may not be redeemed after their expiry date.
- The Ultimate Gift Card For Her Card cannot be used to pay any David Jones branded Credit Card account or other Credit Card accounts.
- The Ultimate Gift Card For Her Card cannot be used in David Jones to purchase a David Jones branded Gift Card.
- The Ultimate Gift Card for Her cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer unless otherwise advised by the individual merchant.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the gift card. The GST is on the product that purchasers buy with their gift card.
- The Ultimate Gift Card for Her is multi-usable. You may check your balance and expiry date at www.ultimategiftcardforher.com.au
- All cards purchased at any store are activated when purchased at the point-of-sale. Cardholders are advised to write the month and year of purchase on the back of the card, if this is not done at the point-of-sale.
- If you have a query or complaint about the Ultimate Gift Card For Her, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the Ultimate Gift Card for Her must be resolved with the merchant. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these terms and conditions. To the extent permitted by law. Our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- Our contact channels are www.ultimategiftcardforher.com.au or 1300 882 590.
- We may cancel any Ultimate Gift Card for Her, or the Gift Card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud or other illegal activity in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website www.ultimategiftcardforher.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our website www.ultimategiftcardforher.com.au.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales apply to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd of Suite 202, 6a Glen Street Milsons Point NSW 2061 is the Card Issuer.
Check the expiry date on your gift card as soon as you receive it. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become our property.